What place does Istanbul have within the medical tourism industry?
Turkey ranks 5th among the countries with the highest number of medical tourists and is the leading country for hair transplant surgical operations in the world.
Istanbul, as Turkey's biggest city, hosts every year the majority of these visitors and has become the hair transplant capital of the world. It is in fact in Istanbul that the highest number of hair transplant procedures is performed in the world.
Do you help with transfers and accommodation?
Hasta temsilciniz size transfer ve konaklama için en uygun seçenekleri sunacaktır. Anlaşmalı otel ve detaylar için transfer & konaklama sayfamızı ziyaret edebilirsiniz.
Can I pay by credit card?Can I pay by credit card?
Yes, you can pay by credit card at our clinic.
A 3% bank commission for Visa and Master Card and a 5% bank commission for American Express are applied.Yes, you can pay by credit card at our clinic.
Do I need a visa and can you help me get a visa to come to Turkey?
Turkey's visa application procedure is as follows.Turkey's visa application procedure is as follows.
- Countries whose citizens can enter Turkey just with a national ID card (no need for passport): Germany France, Georgia, Switzerland, Italy, The Turkish Republic of Norther Cyprus, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Ukraine, Greece.
Almanya, Fransa, Gürcistan, İsviçre, İtalya, KKTC, Lihtenştayn, Lüksemburg, Ukrayna, Yunanistan
- Countries whose citizens can enter Turkey with the passport:
Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Morocco, Finland, South Korea, Israel, Sweden, Iceland, Japan, Montenegro, Qatar, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Hungary, Monaco, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Vatican City.
- Countries whose citizens can enter Turkey by obtaining a national ID card and Turkish electronic visa (e-Visa):
Belgium, The Netherlands, Spain, Malta, Portugal.
- Countries that can enter our country with passport andTurkish electronic visa (e-Visa):
U.S.A., Austria, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Algeria, China, Armenia, Croatia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Norway, Poland, Saudi Arabia.
Elektronik vize başvurusu https://www.evisa.gov.tr Electronic visa (e-Visa) application.
Can I bring guests with me?
Yes, you can bring guests with you. If you specify that you will come accompanied, your Hair Expert consultant will assist you with accommodation and any other need.
Is the clinic in the city centre or near the tourist areas?
Our clinic is located in the most central part of the city and it is an area that operates as financial and health services hub. It is also relatively close to the main tourist attractions.
- Dolmabahçe Palace - 6 km - 23 minutes by metro
- Galata Tower - 7 km - 23 minutes by metro
- Taksim Square and Istiklal Street - 7 km - 17 minutes by metro
- Maiden Tower - 7 km - 29 minutes by metro
- Grand Bazaar - 9 km - 33 minutes by metro
- Hagia Sophia - 10 Km - 39 minutes by metro
- Topkapi Palace - 11 Km - 41 minutes by metro
- Sultanahmet - 10 Km - 37 minutes by metro
- Yerebatan Cistern - 10 Km - 38 minutes by metro
- Süleymaniye Mosque - 9 km - 32 minutes by metro
* Gayrettepe metro station is a 5-minute walk from our clinic.
Which airport shall I fly to and from?
There are two airports in Istanbul: Istanbul Airport (IST) and Sabiha Gökçen Airport (SAW).
Our clinic is approximately at an equal distance from both airports and we provide our patients with VIP transfers from and to both airports.
Does the flight landing time matter for the pick-up?
No, it does not. You'll be expected outside the arrivals regardless of your flight landing time. You can decide freely when choosing your flight because we pick you up 24/7. Just keep your Hair Expert consultant always informed.
What do I have to do when I arrive at the airport?
When you arrive at the airport, please look our for the person waiting for you with a sign with the HairExpert logo on it. If you can't see the sign, go to the meeting point previously arranged and call your Hair Expert consultant from there.When you arrive at the airport, please look our for the person waiting for you with a sign with the HairExpert logo on it. If you can't see the sign, go to the meeting point previously arranged and call your Hair Expert consultant from there.